Bardstown Dermatology is open.
We are following all CDC recommendations in light of COVID-19. Please note the following:
1. We recommend that you wear a covering over your mouth for the duration of your visit with us.
2. The waiting rooms, exam rooms, bathrooms, door handles, and other surfaces are being sanitized after each use.
3. If you have recently had or had contact with anyone who has had the following symptoms including: fever, cough, shortness of breath, flu-like aches, or diarrhea, please call our office to reschedule your appointment
4. Our lobby is open with limited seating. You may come into the lobby to be checked in and we have a limited number of seats in our waiting room. Alternatively, you may check-in from your car by dialing our office (502) 849-6114.
5. Telehealth visits are available. Please note that not all conditions can be treated via Telehealth, and an in-person visit may be required.
We look forward to serving you!